-
July 10th, 2004, 09:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#2
Inactive Member
KILLER!
that means they should be in Winnipeg soon too!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
except the Micro stuff.
no one here carries any of that.
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Whoa !!! That's a lot of toys. What was that a three of four bagger?
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Nice haul man! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
2 REALLY big bags sculpey [img]tongue.gif[/img] I even took out 2 toys my daughters picked out [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 10, 2004 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Dolphinstardust ]</font>
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
#7
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] Whoa there!!! That's a hellava haul!!
Why is it I work everyday and don't have money! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:54 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Outstanding!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
July 10th, 2004, 10:05 PM
#9
Inactive Member
NICE!!! I guess that means we have to get our asses down to 'ol Phoenix and get ours!! We're going to fall behind soon!
Did you see how many of the monster;s were left by the way? Is Martin still well stocked?
-
July 10th, 2004, 10:09 PM
#10
Inactive Member
He seemed to have plenty pappette [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Not that I asked though, cause I got my set from mctoys.ca [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Everything else I got at Martin's today.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks